1. This week (2 months before release) I'll reach out (via email) to the 25 bloggers who read and reviewed Neanderthal Seeks Human (comprehensive list can be found here) and ask if they'd like to receive an ARC of Friends Without Benefits in exchange for an honest review. I'll let them know the ARC will be ready by September 24th and ask what e-format they'd prefer.
2. Also this week (2 months before release): I'll ask my 4 beta readers if they'd like an ARC (same dates/questions as above) in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon
3. As well... this week (2 months before release): I'll ask some additional bloggers (who haven't reviewed NSH) and knitting peeps/personalities (i.e.
4. Question- do I ask other authors? Does one do that? How normal is that? ... I don't know. I always like to be asked but, then, I'm odd. I feel weird about asking... But, I feel weird about everything!
5. Starting this week and for the next month: I'll tweet/FB out that ARCs will be ready by 9/24 and ask if any bloggers/reviewers are interested in receiving an ARC.
So, that's my ARC plan. What do you think? Am I on the right track? Any other obvious groups/people I'm missing? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Coffee? Tea? Me?